Cape Cod, United States
HELLO CAPE COD
Cape Cod is a city located in Massachusetts. Cape Cod is a popular summer vacation destination because of sandy beaches and atmosphere. Cape Cod is famous for beautiful beaches, colorful sunsets and outdoor activities.
Places to visit-
- Well fleet Bay- Well fleet Bay is a sanctuary features an incredible diversity of landscapes from sandy beaches to dense pine woodlands.
- Cape Cod National Seashore- It is famous for pristine sandy beaches, marshes and ponds, lighthouses, and stunning landscapes.
- Nauset Lighthouse- Visitors should visit this historical landmark.
- Hopper House Tours
- Barnstable Harbor Ecotours- Barnstable Harbor is a home to a variety of birds and wildlife.
- Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch
- Cape Cod Lavender Farm- It is famous for a variety of lavender-based products like home décor and culinary items.
- Gerardi's Cafe- Here visitors can enjoy local and international wines and exotic cocktails.
- Nickerson State Park- It provides more than 400 campsites.
- Crosby Mansion
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution- It is known as the world's largest oceanographic research institution.
- Cape Cod Rail Trail- It is the perfect place for cycling.
- Chatham Orpheum Theater- It is famous for traditional Cape Cod style interior.
- The Edward Gorey House- It is a public museum devoted to Gorey’s life and work.
- Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum- Pilgrim Monument provides the tallest granite structure in America.
Where to stay?
- Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod- This smoke-free hotel features free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi in public areas, and free self parking.
- Brewster by the Sea Inn- This hotel provides an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business center and free Wi-Fi.
- Anchor In Hotel- All 42 rooms of this hotel provides fridges, coffee makers, complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs.